Who is SkyeBase?
SkyeBase wants to accelerate the transition towards a more sustainable industry. We do this by revolutionizing how drones, robots and sensors are used for industrial inspections and by delivering the right insights to our customers. Our goal is to create a more sustainable future where industrial installations are more in uptime, safer, more efficient, and reliable. We use the latest drone and sensor technologies to capture the highest quality of inspection images and develop smart (AI driven) asset inspection software solutions to deliver the right maintenance insights to our international end customers in the Industry, Container Terminal, Construction, Energy and Infrastructure markets.
How you will make an impact
As a SAAS Market Manager, you will be responsible for detecting & understanding customer needs and translate them towards the development team. Besides that you develop / implement sales & marketing strategies to promote our SAAS product and drive customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and use your expertise to analyze market trends, identify target audiences, and execute campaigns that effectively reach and engage potential customers. You will collaborate closely with the CEO, CIO, the development and sales team to brainstorm, design and make decisions about the platform approach.
As SkyeBase grows, we expect you to grow together with us!
What are your key responsibilities:
Market Research and Analysis:
Conduct market research to identify trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
Analyze data and insights to make informed decisions regarding target markets and customer segments.
Feed the development team with customer feedback and needs in order to translate them to actionable and scalable features.
Marketing Strategy Development:
Develop and execute marketing strategies that align with business goals and objectives.
Define clear value propositions and messaging for the SAAS product/service.
Customer Acquisition and Retention:
Implement lead generation strategies to acquire new customers. Develop customer retention programs and initiatives to reduce churn rates.
Content Creation and Management:
Create and manage marketing content, including blog posts, whitepapers, videos, webinars, and social media content. Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all marketing materials.
Collaboration and Cross-Functional Communication:
Collaborate with sales & marketing team to align marketing efforts with overall company objectives. Provide product feedback and insights based on customer interactions.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics. Prepare regular reports and present findings to the management team.
Help to sell the product in a first phase toward our customers.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field (Master’s degree is a plus).
• Proven experience in SAAS marketing, with a track record of driving growth.
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques and tools.
• Knowing how a SAAS platform functions and able to communicate with
development about modifications and understanding the impact of it.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Creativity and innovation in developing marketing strategies.
• Project management skills and the ability to multitask effectively.
• Experience in industrial and/or port environments is a requirement
• Knowledge of inspection legislation is an advantage, but not a requirement
• Dutch language (mother tongue), English language (oral and written), French language skills are an advantage
• High energy and entrepreneurial spirit
• Eager to learn
• Working independently and in a team
• Experience with Office 365
• Flexible working hours
• Driving license B
• Possibility to start from January 2024
Why do you want to work with us?
• Be a part of a very fast-growing start-up in a super exciting and growing market (Drones & AI)
• Be a part of a passionate, dynamic, no-nonsense company culture and straight-line way of working (Work hard <> Play Hard)
• Be together with us and our international partners a frontrunner in the development and deployment of new technologies in sectors of
Drone Technology, Data Technology and Digital Transformation. (DT³)
• The opportunity to work from home and/or work in our modern offices in the Beacon, an innovation hub in the city of Antwerp
• A competitive salary, company car & benefits in line with the job requirements
• The opportunity to work on innovative technologies in the drone and AI scene with international players.
• The opportunity to grow together with SkyeBase as we expand our team in Belgium and take our first steps towards international growth.
If you are looking to be a part of our story, if you are up for a challenge, if you want to have a meaningful impact as an intrapreneur and if you want to help us build the future of how drones are being used for a more sustainable industry …… Get in touch with us!