Who is SkyeBase
SkyeBase wants to accelerate the transition towards a more sustainable industry. We do this by revolutionizing how drones and sensors are used for industrial inspections and by delivering the right insights to our customers. Our goal is to create a more sustainable future where industrial installations are more in uptime, safer, more efficient, and reliable. We use the latest aerial -, underwater -, driving drones and sensor technologies to capture the highest quality of inspection images and develop smart (AI driven) software solutions to deliver the right maintenance insights to our international end customers in the Industry, Container terminal and Infrastructure markets.
How you will make an impact
SkyeBase carries out drone assignments and reports this data and insights in a well-organized manner. As a management assistant you collaborate closely with the management team and help us to scale up the activities of SkyeBase.
You will mainly support the operations department, but also other departments such as sales, marketing, development and R&D.
What profile are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic person with the right personality and skills to join our team.
- An entrepreneurial start-up mentality
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to experience
- Preferably you have followed a management assistant education or training
- Interested in innovations, technology and industrial environments
- Master the Dutch (native), English language (oral and written), French language skills are an advantage
- Well organized, structured and analytic approach
- Be an all-rounder
- A lot of energy
- Eager to learn
- Working independently and in a team
- Very good computer skills
- Experience with Office 365 (Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook… )
- Flexible in working hours
- Able to work partly (+/-50%) from home
An advantage but not a requirement;
- Driving License B
- Experience with sales, marketing, CRM, VCA, ISO9001: 2015 or drone legislation is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Supporting management with administrations tasks (meeting notes, reporting )
- Support with general SkyeBase tasks (events, mails, workshop, communication, …)
- Follow up administration within operations, QSHE, HR, R&D, sales, finance, development department (timesheets, ISO/VCA, reporting).
- Support with marketing tasks such as presentations, social media posts, website, blogs, projects, fairs…
Why do you want to work with us ?
SkyeBase is based in the Beacon which is an innovation community in the city of Antwerp and near the Port of Antwerp, bringing tech companies together, research, skills, innovation actors and citizens to collaborate on smart solutions for keeping this world liveable and sustainable.
- being a part of a fast-growing start-up in a super exciting and growing market (Drones & AI)
- being a part of a passionate, dynamic, no-nonsense company culture and straight-line way of working (Work hard <> Play Hard)
- a working space in our modern office The Beacon in the centre of Antwerp close to “het Eilandje”
- the opportunity to work from home
- working in a very nice group of colleagues
- the opportunity to grow together with SkyeBase as we expand our team in Belgium and take our steps towards international growth.
- competitive salary
If you are looking forward to be a part of our story, if you are up for a challenge, if you want to have a meaningful impact as an intrapreneur and if you want to help us build the future of how drones are being used for a more sustainable industry …… Get in touch with us!